Total Duration: 21 minutes
This technique is to be done with a feeling of deep devotion. You may feel deep devotion to someone, you may feel deeply connected to someone in your life like god, master, parent, friend, teacher, a leader who inspired you, a person who contributed something memorable to your life. You can remember more than one person as well, even two or three people who mean a lot to you like your beautiful mother, your wonderful master, your favorite god or your beloved friend.
- Close your eyes. Sit straight.
- Remember all the people who create a deep devotional feeling in you, who reside in your heart, to whom you feel deeply connected, who are inspirational sources for you, to whom you turn whenever you want to spiritually rejuvenate yourself.
- Remember them or remember their contribution towards your life. Feel deeply connected to them with your whole being.
- Feel utmost devotion to that person or being.
- Allow your whole being to melt with devotion.
- With this deep devotion, be aware of the gaps between the incoming breath and the outgoing breath.
Between every incoming and outgoing breath, the Self shines through, the Truth reveals itself. That is why bringing awareness to these gaps is emphasized so much. The possibility of awakening to the Truth is tremendous when awareness is brought to these gaps.
source: Living Enlightenment