- Every day, just sit by yourself for half an hour.
- Close your eyes and allow any thought, person or situation to come to your mind.
- If it is a positive thought, a person you love or a situation that you cherish, feel deep gratitude for it and see it go away.
- If it is a negative thought, or a person you don’t like, or an unpleasant situation, feel gratitude for that too and bless it.
- Anything that comes to your mind, bless it with deep gratitude.
- You will see that in a few days, your whole attitude becomes soft and compassionate.
- You will start seeing things with great compassion and receptivity.
source: Living Enlightenment