- Completion is decision to get rid of this pattern, complete with it and not to entertain it consciously again.
- Life is made up of Consciousness the moment you are initiated into Intra-analyzing.
- Whatever may come from outside I will not allow powerlessness inside. Never allow powerlessness inside you, always be powerful.
- Completion and Powerfulness you carry about what you are makes you graceful.
- Liberation is poking holes in the logic which you built to prove inevitability of your powerlessness.
- Unholiness of resistance and powerlessness => When you resist it becomes powerlessness, when you become powerless you resist more.
- Let decisions about money do not add or delete anything to your identity.
- Ability to spend or not spend should not make you powerless or powerful.
- Even sympathy makes you powerless is not right.
If your words are not making you powerful, know two things – they are making somebody else powerful and making you powerless.
If your thinking is not making you powerful, it is making you powerless and making somebody else powerful.
If your feeling is not making you powerful, it is making somebody else powerful and it is making you powerless.
If your living is not making you powerful, it is making you powerless and making somebody else powerful.
One of the natural tendencies for you is comparing yourself with others. And, whether you compare yourself with the people whom you think higher than you or whom you think lower than you, you are going to fall into the space of powerlessness. If you compare yourself with the people whom you think higher than you, you will fall into the powerless space of guilt, giving up on you, the idea you are not worthy enough; you will fall into all these powerless spaces. If you compare yourself with people whom you think who are lower than you, again you will fall into the superiority complex, arrogance, which is also powerlessness.
Please understand, at least in guilt you will be powerless and you will know you are powerless. In arrogance and superiority complex, which usually comes to you if you have gone to Business School. No, I have seen in my experience, all the fellows, the business schools somehow destroy people. Even among my sannyasis I have seen, fellows who have gone to Business Schools, so arrogant, abusive about everyone, about everything. In arrogance, the biggest problem is you will be in powerless space, but you will not even know you are powerless; you will be thinking you are powerful. The fellows who are in guilt, the moment they hit the psychological problem, they will realize they are in the space of powerlessness. The fellows who are arrogant, only when they hit the physical problem, only when their health breaks down, they will understand they are in powerless space. All these Business School fellows carrying arrogance, superiority, violence, they will never realize they live in powerlessness, they live in powerless space. Their health will collapse; then they will start realizing. ‘something is wrong. Why?’
I tell you, whether you compare yourself with people whom you think are higher than you or you think are lower than you, you are in the space of powerlessness and you are destroying yourself. And you are going to destroy yourself unless you raise yourself, unless you complete with yourself.