A restful awareness is the vātāvarana, atmosphere for Third Eye to flower.
Listen, listen carefully, today I am going to reveal some of the important sacred secrets about Third Eye. The first, you need to know about Third Eye, I’ll be talking, like a series, so that all over the world, people who are interested in the secret science of Third Eye, can start using this secret science, and open their Third Eye, experientially.
The first instruction, sacred secret, listen. Continue reading →
This meditation is to be done before going to sleep.
- Sit straight on your bed.
- Close your eyes.
- Be aware of the third eye, the ajna chakra, which is the subtle energy center between your eyebrows.
- Do not concentrate, do not strain.
- Just be fully aware, in a very relaxed way.
- Be aware of the ajna chakra and of the movement of prana, the life energy. Watch how the prana flows into your body, how the incoming breath brings more energy and the outgoing breath relaxes your body. Just feel it.
- Again, do not concentrate. Just be aware, in a very relaxed way, of the ajna chakra and the flow of the incoming and outgoing breath.
- Now, get into a sleeping position. Be aware of the third eye when you are falling asleep. When you lie down on the bed, decide, ‘Yes, now I am going to fall asleep.’
- Be aware when your consciousness gets diffused, when you are just disappearing into the darkness, into deep sleep.
Before going to sleep, if you are aware of the third eye it is enough, because your prana is hovering there during the waking state. As you fall asleep, the prana will start moving downwards from the third eye.
Next, throughout the day, whenever you remember, think that this whole world is not real, that you are just dreaming, that whatever you are seeing is just a dream. Consciously remember that whatever you are doing – eating, sleeping, walking, drinking, driving, sitting in your office – is all just a dream.
Whatever is happening in front of you, whatever you are experiencing, is a changing dream. Just remember this, that’s all.
Continue reading →