Conscious reflection. Please understand, this is the Cosmic Soul, if I keep the mirror here, the reflection is the individual soul. When the mirror is damaged, the reflection stops. There is no such thing as the reflection leaves & comes back. It stops reflecting. And there is some other place, some other mirror with the same quality, the mirror is made and again it starts reflecting. Questioner: So mirror is the body ? Swamiji: And mind. Questioner: so, what leaves the body, does it carry all the memories ?? Swamiji: Llisten.. listen. Cosmic soul stops reflecting. But this mirror cannot … Continue reading Nithyanandam Swamiji, so what leaves the body and assumes the another body is the soul from my understanding..
See, usually what happens when I fall into that samadhi is, kind of a light ball which assumed this body overtakes this body. Exactly if I have to describe, if I remember how I took this body, this form, I see very clearly, suddenly like a light ball, whatever I feel as me, landed into my mother’s umbilical cord. See when I landed, when that light ball landed, already my body was, I can say that, out of my mother’s womb. Maybe in this way I can put it, that umbilical cord has stretched the extent that the necessity to … Continue reading How I took this body
When was the last time you sang with your eyes? Danced with your smile? Throw your whole body and being into anything, just anything? If you notice children, their whole body is one organic unity. Whatever they are doing, their whole body just flows into that action. They don’t create separation in the body. It is not as if the head is important and the feet are unimportant. The truth is that there is no division in your body, no natural demarcations exist. But by and by demarcations start coming up. Then the head becomes the master, and the whole … Continue reading Your body is an integrated intelligence!
Every time when you take birth, you give yourself one more chance. When you give yourself one more chance, you declare completion with yourself. Your every birth is your declaration of completion.Then your kundalini Shakti is awakened completely again. At that time of birth if you fall from the state of completion, you bring back your past incompletion. That is prarabdha karma. When you are under your incompletion, you beat your kundalini Shakti to sleep. When you are in the state of completion, your kundalini Shakti is fully awakened. The energy in the completion state is only kundalini energy. When you experience that kundalini energy, at that time you declare completion and create, you are a yogi and your kundalini energy is awakened forever.
Through individual completion enriching the world is only collective completion.
- The first truth is: completion is only awakening the kundalini energy. kundalini energy awakening is only completion.
- The second truth is: every time when you take birth, you give yourself one more chance for completion.
- Third truth is: if at the time of birth you fall down from the state of completion, you bring back your past incompletion. That is only prarabdha karma.
- Fourth truth is: the one who has never experienced incompletion is incarnation.
- Fifth truth is: if you brought your past incompletion and prarabdha karma, now you can bring completion and awaken the kundalini energy.
- Sixth truth is: by awakening the kundalini energy also you can bring completion.
- Seventh truth is: when you are in incompletion, your kundalini energy is sleeping. When you are in completion, your kundalini energy is awakened.
When your kundalini energy is awakened, declare completion, immediately enrich others then only you will get confidence over your kundalini awakening.When you discover a spiritual truth, you experience higher energy and consciousness. When you do nirahara samyama, you will experience completion with your body.
1. Changing what you need to change, accepting what you don’t need to change.
2. Approaching life with sincere playfulness.
3. Feeling a constant connection with cosmos.
4. Enjoying without craving and renouncing without suffering.
5. Living beyond your ordinary logic.
6. Discovering and celebrating that you are unique.
7. Welcoming every way in which life introduces itself to you.
8. Working with passion, waiting with patience.
9. Intensity becoming part of your bio-memory.
10. Restful awareness in every action.
11. Living with a deep feeling that the whole cosmos is miracle.
12. Surrender without guarantee from to whom you surrender.
13. Constantly supporting the needs of your being instead of the needs of your ego, the needs of your individuality not the needs of the personality.
14. Running your life on inspiration, not on effort, fear or greed.
16. Living with yogic body and Vedic mind.
17. Living with a free and open liberated inner space.
18. Freedom from whims and fantasies.
19. Remembering what you need to remember and forgetting what you to forget.
20. Not carrying vengeance against others or oneself.
21. Taking responsibility for everything happening in you, to you, and around you.
22. Living with the power to create your destiny every moment.
23. Having the courage to change when change happens to you.
24. Living without the gap between inner and outer worlds.
Every morning 21 minute, so that is the one cycle of you waking up. When you remember you are alive, you are awake about this world, few minutes after that and few mins before that. I can say 5 mins after you waking up and 16 mins before you waking up that 21 minute plays a major role in everyday designing your body. Understand, everyday you design your body. It is not that just once in a year on your birthday you design your body. NO. Everyday it changes. That is why I say, “the moment you wake up jump … Continue reading The moment you wake up jump out of bed !
Your body gets dismantled and assembled everyday. Your intestines replaces itself once in 3 months, your liver replaces itself once in 9 months, even your brain replaces itself once in a year. Practically once a year, your whole body replaces itself. This is the first truth. Second, the ideas you carry about you plays a major role in reconstruction of your body. Please understand, every idea you carry about you plays a major role in re-construction of your body. Every day if you feel you are a wrestler, you don’t need to do any work out. I challenge, within 3 … Continue reading What do you think about yourself ?
Your body is the vehicle for your dreams and your ornament. Your body is vehicle for your dreams, for all your dreams. The dream may be related to relationships or luxury or comforts, joys, experiences or enlightenment or whatever it may be. Your body is vehicle for all your dreams and it is an ornament. This is the definition of body. Health means the ability to fulfill all the dreams you are carrying in a very casual way without losing the quality of being an ornament. Your body should be able to fulfill all the dreams which you are loading … Continue reading Healthy body